Proposed Salary: TBD based on Experience and Salary Expectations (Standard – High Experience Level)
*Open to both Full Time W2 or Freelance W9 relationships for this position
Timeline: Flexible based on candidates current professional situation
Job role: Copywriter & Story / Journalistic Producer
Ambient Skies seeks to hire a word genius who loves all things creative, all things content, and is excited to join a fast-growing team in Phoenix, AZ. He/She should have a strong journalism and copyrighting background. They should also have a strong understanding of story development and the creative process to assist both the team and our clients in developing tier 1, story driven, powerful and emotionally connecting content for a variety of clients and projects.
Our new Master of Words will be responsible for ensuring the editorial of various content related projects by working directly under our Associate Creative Director. They must have lengthy experience working in all things editorial including Video / Scripts, Branding / Marketing, Messaging, Website Copy, Client Presentations, Creative Development & Blogging.
**We are also hoping that with the right candidate and their journalism background, that they will be willing to participate in video productions that are interview driven. The right candidate loves to interview people for both development & content creation related projects.
The Copywriter / Journalistic Producer will be expected to be a Leader on the team when it comes to anything editorial related, and represent Ambient Skies’ core values both in the field and when interfacing with clients.
Most importantly, we’re looking for an artist with both drive and edge.
We want grit & real life experiences brought to our team.
We’re looking for someone to appreciate things like Culture – Music – Arts – Entertainment – Lifestyle – Sports – Social Controversies – Empathy – Humility – Humanity – Confidence – Diversity… … And everything in between!
*From a skillset perspective, we are looking for someone that has strong experience in things like:
*6+ years minimum
At times they will need to communicate directly with our Head of Production, oversee budgets, schedules, and crew/vendor approvals from a creative perspective. His or Her responsibilities will vary day-to-day, so we’re looking for a team player who’s willing to proactively lead and implement any processes when it comes to the creative side of what we do to help improve efficiencies.
For all roles at Ambient Skies, our relationship with our employees is very important and something that we strive in growing with every experience. For this reason, we start all full time positions on a 3 month collaboration training. From there, we re-evaluate job descriptions on a bi-annual basis as we learn how to grow together and we hone in on specific skillsets that stand out most.
The position will be 75% remote, with 25% on-location in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate must also be willing to travel as we do make our way around the Globe at times.
We believe in a work hard, play hard mentality.
We are a very small and close team. Our core team has been working professionally together for over a decade.
Our common ground has always been love for what we do, the people we work with & a strong work ethic towards success.
This is an opportunity to grow with a small but fast growing team in a creative economy arising in Arizona.
We are looking for someone who is committed, wants to be apart of a small team & has a passion for the work they do.
This position reports directly to the Creative Director.
The Associate Creative Director responsibilities vary from project to project. However, their duties may include the following:
• Minimum 6 years of art director or creative lead experience
• Managing Clients expectations directly
• Has an understanding of everything Marketing, PR & Advertising
• Leads team on all content related projects creatively
• Experience on all production shoots including Commercial, Docu, Corporate, Product, Etc.
• Work closely with senior management and internal and external resources
• A compelling portfolio with projects showcasing skills that are relevant to your visual content goals.
• The ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design or creative choices.
• Multicultural marketing experience is a big plus
• Knowledge of all media platforms and a desire to stay abreast of all media trends
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to juggle multiple tasks under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
• Ability to work independently
• Strong computer skills including Adobe CC, MS Office and Internet applications
• Strong people skills
• Proficiency with Adobe / Figma / Google based applications
• Good customer service skills
Ambient Skies is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1+(480) 420-4368.